The CITIUS MAG Bell Lap: Previewing the Boston Marathon with David Melly and Dana Giordano
We’ve put together a fun “rundown” style preview for you on the 2018 Boston Marathon with Bostonians and local runners David Melly (host of the Run Your Mouth Podcast) and Dana Giordano (former standout runner at Dartmouth).
Our Boston Marathon coverage all weekend is powered by The Mercury Mile. It’s the crossing the best of fashion and function for all runners. All it takes is four easy steps. You create a runner style profile so a team of stylists learns how to fit your style and needs. Reserve a box and you’ll get four to six pieces of activewear. Receive your box. Run your Mercury Mile. Whatever your pace, from beginner to elite, Mercury Mile curates a shopping experience and style that moves just for you. Check them out at MercuryMile.com today and use promo code Citius10 for $10 off the stylist fee.
Get all the insight into the 2018 Boston Marathon elite men's and women's races
Posted by Citius Mag on Monday, April 16, 2018
The topics include:
- Why is Molly Huddle is the presumed favorite? Do you agree or disagree?
- Do you believe this is the end for Shalane Flanagan? If Shalane wins Boston and you’re her, would you retire on top?
- Why isn’t Jordan Hasay the favorite?
NOTE: This show was recorded before Jordan Hasay withdrew from the race due to a stress reaction in her foot but David was prophetic.
- Desi Linden is back in a dark horse role. Why should we not count her out of the race?
- Galen Rupp is back after a second place finish. Is it good or bad for the sport if he wins?
- What other U.S. storylines interest you?
- There’s a charity runner completing the marathon backwards. Is it impressive to you?
- Who else do you know that is running?
You can catch the latest episode of the podcast on iTunes so subscribe and leave a five-star review.