CITIUS MAG Podcast: Kyle Merber of the HOKA One One NJ-NY Track Club Answers Your Listener Questions
We finally deliver one of the most requested episodes. Kyle Merber joins the CITIUS MAG Podcast to take all your listener questions. Thanks a lot to all of the listeners who sent in questions. We did our best to get to as many of them but definitely ran out of time and will have to bring Merber back on the show at another point.
Here are some of the questions discussed:
– Who has the best kick in U.S. middle distance running right now?
– Most intense Gags story from practice
– Best race that he’s witnessed in person or was part of?
– Any plans to move up from the 1,500 meters to the 5,000 meters?
– Is Merber considering dual Irish citizenship?
– Most memorable David Torrence story?
– Why does he wear a headband?
– More talk about seltzer than you’d expect to hear on a podcast
– What’s the story behind his Twitter avatar?
– Are we ever going to get a Real Maine 2?
You can catch the latest episode of the podcast on iTunes so subscribe and leave a five-star review.
Listen to the latest episode on Soundcloud below:
This episode was brought to you by Maurten. If you’re interested in marathon investigations then there’s a chance that you’re also a marathon or road runner. If so, you should fuel properly for those long distance races and we recommend Maurten. It’s the world’s most carbohydrate-rich sports drink and it’s being used by the top marathoners in the world. Eliud Kipchoge used it during the Breaking2 attempt and the Berlin Marathon. Kenenisa Bekele has been using it since winning the 2016 Berlin Marathon. Mo Farah even used it prior to his gold medal runs at the world championships. It worked for me at the Berlin Marathon and it could work for you. They have two drinks with 40 or 80 grams of carbohydrates and they’re now available in the U.S. Check them out today at Maurten.com
CITIUS MAG PODCAST LISTENERS GET 20% OFF THEIR NEXT ORDER: Use promo code CMP20 at checkout. Click the image below to start shopping.