Running Things Considered | 300 Pushups Before a Race
Zane talks about dating Rihanna in his dreams, Avery tells crazy highschool stories of what his coach used to make him do, we pick another celebrity DMR team and talk about pre-race hype.
- Avery recaps his recent 5,000-meter time trial to try and break the 14:56 personal best by his coach Amy Begley
- What’s the weirdest thing that you’ve seen or done before a run?
- Assemble a celebrity men’s and women’s DMR with a comedian, politician, chef and character from Tiger King.
- Movies that hype you up and get you going before a race or big event
- Of all the track and field athletes run events below 800, who would run the best marathon?
Hit the number with any question: (646)-780-9218
Running Things Considered is back for a new season in a new decade with new hosts!
Taking over are two professional runners. Zane Coburn, a genuinely funny dude who has years of running experience at almost every level, and Avery Bartlett, an ACC champion with an uncomfortable amount of Tik Tok fame. They are bringing weekly podcasts answering your questions submitted by calling 646-780-9218 and leaving a voicemail.
Nothing is off-limits, ask what you want to hear, and get ready to dive into the lives of two of the biggest personalities in the running community.