Running Things Considered: Running’s Tour De France, 200 Meters While Holding Your Breath
The podcast that’s here to answer everything you’ve ever wondered about running. Hosts Ryan Sterner, Stephen Kersh and Thoms Heynk will answer all of the questions that you’ve brought up during a long run or in the locker room. CITIUS MAG readers and listeners contribute their voicemails to drive the conversations in all directions. Bring on the personal stories, the Would You Rathers, strange hypotheticals and much more.
Call into the show: The voicemail line is: (646) 780-9218
On this episode, the guys discuss:
FRESH OFF THE BOARDS
Is this the worst produced race video of all-time? Kudos to R/ARTC;s Always Injured on the find.
- Best animal story encounter while on the run
- When you have to shit while on the run, do you sacrifice a sock? No wipe? Use leaves? Other options?
- What are some good holiday food mile challenges?
- Think about the Tour De France. What if we came up with one of those but for running? How would this month-long contest take place and how fast could it go?
- Could you run an all-out 200 meter sprint while holding your breath?
- If you had to run for 24 hours straight, sleep for 24 hours straight and eat for 24 hours straight, what order would you execute the three activities?
Listen to our second episode on Soundcloud below:
Enjoy the show? Consider donating to the site!