2018 U.S. Outdoor Track and Field Championships Preview Show
Chris Chavez and Kevin Liao preview the 2018 U.S. Outdoor Track and Field Championships before heading out to Des Moines, Iowa to bring you all the latest from Drake Stadium. CITIUS MAG will have boots on the ground with Chris, Kevin, Nicole Bush, Scott Olberding, Pat Price, Ryan Sterner and Jason Suarez on-hand to cover all the action.
On this episode of the podcast, Chris and Kevin run through all the intriguing match-ups including:
– Looking back at the last time the U.S. Championships were held in Des Moines and where some of those champions are now
– The impact of some missing stars like Christian Coleman, Allyson Felix, Tori Bowie and others
– Shelby Houlihan vs. Jenny Simpson in the 1,500 meters
– Drew Hunter on the rise vs. Olympic champion Matthew Centrowitz
– Who can beat Paul Chelimo?
– And more..
In the last part of the show, Chris and Kevin spitball some sprinting over/unders:
Michael Norman in 200 (o/u 19.88)
Sydney McLaughlin in open 400 (o/u 49.90)
Christian Taylor 400 (o/u 45.07)
Plus some ideas on where Sydney McLaughlin will sign.
Check out the full preview on the podcast below:
You can catch the latest episode of the podcast on iTunes so subscribe and leave a five-star review.
If you enjoy this podcast, check out the other shows on the CITIUS MAG Podcast Network including the 1609 Podcast, Price of a Mile, Running Things Considered and more.
Long live CITIUS MAG. If you want the site and podcast to continue going strong, please consider pledging any dollar amount monthly to show your love and support for what we do. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Your help will feed the bloggers. Visit Patreon.com/CITIUSMAG today.