At last! CITIUS MAG is looking for a part-time podcast editor to help with bringing the CITIUS MAG Podcast to thousands of listeners in the running community weekly. The part-time podcast editor will work closely with Chris Chavez in editing and publishing the CITIUS MAG Podcast.
A requirement is to have a strong passion for the sport and its storytelling. As part of the show, you’ll be able to pitch and present any podcast ideas or guests or whatever you feel brings strong audience growth strategies.
The editor we’re looking for:
– Must have experience working within a news environment with podcasting or radio/broadcasting whether it’s in college or post-collegiately.
– Expertise and proficiency in editing and mixing audio (ProTools, Audition, SoundCloud or Audacity); The editor will be editing and cutting materials provided by the podcast host.
– The ability to edit audio on deadline and handle multiple episodes/assignments.
– Writing show notes for the weekly podcast
– Solid news judgment and being able to pick up/transcribe notable quotes within shows
– Creative digital media skills including spotting possible guest ideas on social media or trends to explore.
– The position is remote and can be done from anywhere in the United States.
– Bonus: Any graphic design experience, including Photoshop or Pixelmator
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter/email to Chris Chavez – [email protected] to be considered. Feel free to keep the cover letter/email casual and share what collaborations or skill sets you’d bring to the CITIUS MAG team to help improve or change the show for the better.
Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions!